Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 posts...2 people...


this is where i live now...


this is where i lived in RI...

I am posting for the second time today. I think I like this blogging stuff :)   I have been organizing some pics online today and I came across these.  They make me feel like I am two different people.  I like parts of each one of us, but I haven't quite found which one is going to turn into the real me.  I am sure that this is a normal process for a quarter life crisis, but I'm ready to figure it out.  these pics represent completely different jobs, states, phases, of my life...and i am so happy with where I am right now.  But I also miss pieces of me that are still in Providence.   

More to come on this later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. Yes, I feel like I am naked without my bra on...I just like the way I feel and look with it.

    Blogging is fun huh?

    ReplyDelete