I am going to try this. I am making an attempt to write a blog. I have never really thought of myself as a writer, and I certainly do not have an exciting life these days...so this may not work out. However I have really enjoyed reading other blogs, so maybe I will get the hang of this one of these days. I don't really want to call this a resolution because I always make em' and I never keep em'. I also recently saw the movie: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and the film is told through Ben's journal. I would love to have something tangible to look back on later.
So... here's a little recap of my 2008: (in no particular order)
I: --Lived in RI--Went to a Yankees game (the last season in the original stadium)--Got addicted to my blackberry--Discovered Yes to Carrots products--Loved every episode from Gossip Girl--met an amazing neighbor and friend from Canada--Was the maid-of-honor in my sister's wedding--Went to two Red Sox games--Gained a brother--Watched Amanda go through a pregnancy--Got to hold Jake Garman for the first time--Quit my job--got in a car accident with my Uncle--Drove 2000 miles to move back to TX--Got a job with State Farm--Moved to Austin--Took Jake to the Roger Williams Zoo--Witnessed Julie Kennedy get married--Visited Sarabeth in Colorado and helped her move home--Added two cousins to the family --Bought my first MacBook--moved to Austin.
And in 2009 I plan to: (just plans, not resolutions because I want them to happen :))
--Graduate from Underwriter Training--Install a dog door--Read my Bible more--Make new friends in my new town--Get into shape--have a work-life balance--Become a Blogger--Continue watching Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill --Be a Bridesmaid--Cook at home more--Find a Church to attend regularly--Work with kiddos in someway--Save money--Plan a trip with Kate--Spend more time with my family--First Annual Cousins Weekend--Will try to listen as HE writes my story--

No comments:
Post a Comment